Take My hand [sing to 'take my hand' tune from High School Musical 3] Take My hand, take a breath Draw Me close, take one step Keep your eyes locked on Mine Let the Spirit be your guide [Eve] Won't You promise me [Jesus] Now won't you promise, that you'll never forget [Eve] I'll keep trusting [Jesus] To keep trusting [Both] Wherever we go next [Eve] It's like catching lightning the chances of finding Someone like You Cause no one would do this, to give his life for me The way You did And with every step together We'll just keep on getting closer [Jesus] So will you walk with Me? [Eve] I'll walk with You [Jesus] Take My hand, I'll take the lead And every turn will be safe with Me Don't be afraid, afraid to fail You know I'll be with you through it all [Eve] And you can't keep us apart [Jesus] Even the devil can't keep us apart [Eve] For my heart is wherever You are [Jesus] For My heart is wherever you are [Eve] It's like catching lightning the chances of finding Someone like You Cause no one would do this, to give his life for me The way You did And with every step together We'll just keep on getting closer [Jesus] So will you follow Me? [Eve] I'll follow You [Jesus] Oh, no mountains too high, and no valleys too dark Cause visible or not, My love won't stop Let it rain, let it pour What you have is worth giving them You know I believe, We can do it all