alright. amazing race for Y.I yesterday. i think it's kinda cool but it's VERY tiring. & heart pain keep coming back. =/ i hate it.
anyway, those people who went for camp came back on thursday. so happy. shared a lot with Calista. and thanks babe, you're always so encouraging! :D
seriously, ever since i return to God, if it wasn't for people like Calista, Gideon, Dru, it gonna be even harder for me. these people are always there encouraging, helping, praying, listening and looking out for me. (: thanks brothers and sister! seriously appreciate and love you guys! :D
you guys are big big big blessings in my life! (((:
God, now i really really know how it is to live for You.
& now, i'm aware that I'm truly living for You.
You're the air i breathe.
without You, i rather die.
because i know i got no direction, no purpose to live without You.
really can't imagine a life without You,
not even for a min.
God, i mean it and i'm serious when i say,
I'M LIVING THIS LIFE FOR YOU. <3