Wish I could hold you both and still be true
There's only one thing left for me to do
Baby, I love you
But I know i gotta do this.
I'm sorry.
and after so long, a decision is made.
a heart-breaking one i admit.
but yet, i know i gotta do this.
tears couldn't stop flowing from your eyes.
so watering, so red.
crying so hard,
i dunno what to do, and yes it does break my heart.
im sorry that i gotta choose this path.
i can't be selfish, though i noe its a hard way.
i noe very clearly it gonna be hard for everyone,
but i noe you are strong, don't you?
ni shi jian qiang de. i trust you. (:
thanks for every words, EVERYTHING.
i appreciate them all.
thanks for the times and moments.
thanks for all the "first times".
thanks for your love, and simply EVERYTHING.
i noe it gonna be a hard night, a hard few days.
its over, yet its a new beginning.
press on, stay strong.
and i will cling tightly to the 2 sentences.
(:
thanks and sorry for everything.
im glad it comes out from your mouth, " happy ending "
we'll mug hard together.
jiayous, darl.
(:
flood you with tears,
filled you with laughters.
fifteen.nineteen. <3
guardian angel._]