I have kinda been slacking alot these few days or
these 2 weeks.
last week, my quiet time was real irregular. [ deeply sorry ]
and my studying hours also bad! only 8 hours. =(
and now, i really come to a sense and know that my studies seemed to be in deep deep trouble. kinda lots of things still dun understand. ahh.
alrite, i think or rather im SURE i can't con't like this.
if not both my spiritual life and studies gonna suffer.
:( I DUN WANT THIS TO EVER HAPPEN!
and yupp,
i've made a decision.
from this very minute onward,
no matter how busy im or how tired im,
quiet time daily is a MUST and
i WILL do it!
gonna really be serious in studies,
and not keep slacking!
15 hours a week, w/o fail !
i gonna do what i say. and i mean it.
gonna get serious.
no more slacking, no compromise.
-
Dear God,
Im really sorry, for these 2 weeks.
Help miie and bless miie with good time management.
I PROMISE to spent time with You daily,
and that i will study hard.
Give miie the wisdom in my studies, O Lord.
I do everything for Your glory,
not mine, not others.
and i thank You for every single thing!
-
TAGGIES REPLY.
gideon : yupp! gonna perservere!! finishing line is just right ahead ! (: ALL FOR HIM.
tzuhsuan : hey peng you! thanks lots yeah. appreciate it lots! (: cya again in sch tmr.